Saturday, November 22, 2014

C4K #11

Lylem- Nov. 2
His post was about the debate of Cardinals fans and Cub fans. He lives in Missouri and thinks the Cardinals are a great team, but that he is a fan of the Cubs. He said he supports the Cardinals when they are not playing the cubs.

I commented and said that I understood him argument on all of this. We have big rivalry in the south with SEC football. I am a huge Auburn Fan, but the rivalry between Alabama and LSU has always been big for us. I will pull for them as long as they are not playing Auburn. I have a friend that played at LSU and a boyfriend who is an Alabama fan so things get intense. (Which my comment I left before never got published, so I posted it again today.)

Sebastian- Nov. 23
His blog post was about how he loved this time of the year. He loves the Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. He talks about what each Holiday means to him. He describes everything in great detail.

I responded with I agree with everything he has to say about the holidays. It is my favorite time of the year too. I explained why each holiday was special to me. I went in great detail of why so he could see exactly how I felt about them. I also told him what other holidays I looked forward to the most, and explained why I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment