Sunday, August 24, 2014

What about EDM 310?

After being gone for a year and changing my major, I have heard good luck with taking this class and that it will be very time consuming. I was very nervous first going to this class, but knowing two people in here makes it easier. We will be learning this together and can explain to each other, and make sure we are not lost. Being in class for only two days, has made me realize that this is not your normal college or high school class. The Problem of not knowing how to exactly how to do our homework, but having to figure it out on our own. I have never been in a class that I was expected to do something that I had not practiced. I believe to learn everything there is to know about this class, we would probably have to meet more than just twice a week. While in high school and some college classes I have always practiced before performing on a test or paper. I believe that I will just have to make sure I set aside a lot of time for this class. I also need to go to the lab to et help if I have any questions or get stumped. This class I know will help me out in the long run as an Educator. I do not think I have any other questions as of right now, but I will ask later if I end up having any.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you will practice a lot in this class. Making use of the Lab is very important also.

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete