Sunday, October 26, 2014

Project #6 C4K summary

McKenzie J- In McKenzie's blog post she talks about the main character from The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. She answers the question, Could you be friends with the main character or not? why or why not?

Cali J- In Cali's blog she wrote a question, Who was the best volleyball player in 2012? I guessed her answer A. Savannah Voelzke. That name to me sounded sporty, and I thought it would be a great guess. Also, there was two other kids who had said A and she responded after that, and said yes that was the correct answer.

Claire- In Claire's blog post she was writing about herself. She describes how many family members she has, how many pets, and what her favorite book series are. I commented back telling Claire that I enjoyed getting to learn about her and her family. I also let her know that when I was growing up Harry Potter was something I was interested in for a little bit. I told her good luck with her reading and writing.

Sateki- In Sateki's Blog he talks about the Argo Amphibious ATV. He gives interesting facts like when the first one was made, and why it was given that name. I said that It was very interesting. I would like to ride in one of these since it does go on land and in water. I think that this reminds me of the place in Missouri called Come Ride the Ducks. I told him where I am from, people would enjoy this because you do not have to stop riding just because of water or deep water holes. Keep up the interesting blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment